The forcasters were finally right....it snowed! We made it out with Banks once just so he could walk around in the snow. He resembled the kid from "A Christmas Story" who could barely move his arms! Suprisingly, Banks seemed to like the snow even after two face plants. We are going to get a sled so we are ready for next time.
We are also learning the lessons of living on a hill when it snows.....it hasn't been as easy getting out as we thought! Brent spent 3 hours Sunday clearing out our driveway!
We had to lay Banks on the dining room table just to get him suited up.
Oh Kate he is too cute! So happy all the time. Reminds me so much of you!! I love looking at him, I can just hear him jabbering away and giggling. I can't wait until this summer, I'm coming to visit again! You up for that?
ReplyDelete